The applications for scholarships are invited from Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation from the students who are studying in the State of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, and Maharashtra and 1st-year students pursuing MBBS, B.E./B.Tech, B.Sc (Agri/Nursing) MBA courses.
Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2023
The foundation is the public charitable trust made by the Federal Bank to continue the loving memories of its founder K. P. Hormis. The Feedback Hormis Memorial Foundation scholarship is available for the 2023-24 Batch. In the present year, a total of 20 students from each discipline will get 100 percent of tuition fees. One seat from each discipline will be kept aside for Physically Challenged (PC) students.
Fedbank Foundation Scholarship Last Date: 31/12/2023
Eligibility Criteria for Fedbank Hormis Memorial scholarship 2023
- The students should be a citizen of India.
- He/she must be studying in any of the states: Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, and Maharashtra in any govt./aided/self-financing colleges affiliated with any university in India.
- The candidates must have been admitted under Merit List during the academic year 2023-24 in the respective course.
- To be eligible, the student’s family income should be below Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum.
- The applying candidates should not hold any other scholarship from any other institution or trust.
Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2023 Benefits
- For the Fedbank scholarship 2023 Batch, 20 students from each discipline will be selected.
- From each discipline, one seat will be reserved for PH students (certificate required issued by a Medical officer, not below the rank of DMO or an approved Medical officer of the Bank.
- The selected candidates will get 100% fees reimbursement, subject to a maximum of Rs. One Lac (1,00,000/-) in a year up to the normal completion of the course.
- If applicants are not received from eligible candidates under physically challenged will be utilized under the general category.
Application for Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2023
- The application forms of Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships are available on the website of bank.
- Visit Branch of Federal Bank branch near the place of domicile of the students with the application form along with the Originals & copies of documents for verification.
- The student must show the original KYC documents.
- The student must submit the necessary documents for verification on or before the due date, ie. 31.12.2023 to the branch
Documents For Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2023
- Mark list of the qualifying examination in the original or duly attested copy of the same by the Principal of the college where you are studying at present.
- Bonafide certificate from the College stating that you are doing the course mentioned in the application for the scholarship.
- Fee structure of the course specifies the Tuition fee & periodicity of payment duly certified by the Principal of the College.
- Copy of Admission Letter
- Original of the Income Certificate of your parents issued by revenue authorities.
- Proof of address and ID proof
- A self-declaration that, you are not having any other scholarship at present.
- Copy of Medical Certificate (applicable for physically challenged students)
- Nativity Certificate as per GO (MS) No.567/91/RD dated 12.9.1991
Address: Head – CSR, Corporate Social Responsibility Cell (CSR), Federal Towers, Marine Drive, Ernakulam, Kerala – 682031
Official Website: https://www.federalbank.co.in/
Check This Also => ICHR Post Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) 2023 Apply Online
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2021-22 -Announcement