EWS Scholarship for 10th Class passed students 2021
There is good news for the students who belong to the EWS Economically Weaker Section of Society. The students who have completed their 10th Class are providing scholarships. Its objective is to provide financial help to students belonging to economically weaker sections who are studying in Classes 11th and 12th. So, hurry up, students who belong to EVS families and completed their Xth standard can apply as the last date for EWS Scholarship for 10th class passed students 2021 application is May 31, 2021.
EWS Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The students must be a citizen of India.
- Students who are studying in 11th and 12th class can apply for the scholarship.
- Class 11 or 12 students must be studying in regular mode from a recognized board/institute.
- To get the scholarship, students must have secured at least 50% marks in 10th class.
- The student’s family’s Income should not be more than Rs 6 lakhs per annum.
EWS Scholarship Amount
The selected will be provided with Rs. Ten Thousand (10,000/-)
- The eligible students are required to click on the link given below.
Apply Here => https://www.buddy4study.com/application/EWS1/instruction
- By going to the above link, students need to register themselves on the website.
- Enter your registered ID and password and login and apply for a scholarship.
- After registration, students have the option to log in with your email or Facebook or Gmail account.
- You can easily reach to the EWS Scholarship for Class 10 Passed Students.
- Now click on the Apply Now link.
- After the opening of the scholarship application form, enter your all details.
- To complete the application process, students need to upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the online application form.
All the below mentioned documents are required to be uploaded along with the scholarship application form.
- Photo Identity proof
- Address Proof
- The Mark sheet of the 10th Class must be self-verified.
- Admission Proof – college ID card/admission fee etc.
- Fee receipt of Current Academic year
- Bank Details of student – Cancelled check or Passbook copy
EWS Scholarship 2021 Selection process
There are various stages for the selection of students for the scholarship.
- Students are selected on the basis of family income and educational background. Screening of scholarship applications based on economic need and educational background
- A telephone interview will also be done for further shortlisting of candidates
- For the final selection of students face to face interview will be done.
Contact No. – 011-430-92248 (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
Mail – email@example.com