E district Delhi Scholarship 2023:- Welfare Department of SC/ST/OBC, Govt. of NCT of Delhi invites the applications for Scholarship Schemes for the academic year 2023-24 from the students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minority category in National capital Territory of Delhi from 1st December 2019. With the money available in this government scheme, students can apply to obtain for education-related things like books, to get higher education.
Applications for SC, ST, OBC, and Minority Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 have started from 1 December and the last date for online registration is 29 February 2023. The eligible candidates can submit the online applications through the e-District web portal of Govt. of NCT of Delhi. Eligibility details, benefits awards of all scholarships 2023-24 of the Delhi government are detailed below in the article.
The main objective of this scheme, run by the Scheduled Castes, Tribes and OBC Welfare Department of Delhi, is to solve the problems faced by students while studying, such as financial crisis and free coaching, etc.
Many schemes have been added to this scholarship of Delhi (SC, ST, OBC, Minority) scheme, whose list you can see below.
Please download Guideline PDF Delhi scholarship 2023 Guide
e district Delhi Scholarship 2023 last date: 29th February 2023
Type of e-district Delhi Scholarship Scheme
Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minority category students studying in private schools in Delhi
- Financial Assistance for purchase of stationery to SC/ST/OBC/Minority category students (Class 1st to 12th)
- Reimbursement of Tuition Fees for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities categories students
studying in class I to XII
- Merit scholarship to SC/ST/OBC/Minority category students studying in colleges/professional/ technical institutions.
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar State Toppers award to SC/ST/OBC/Minority category students
- Post – Matric Scholarship for OBC students (Centrally Sponsored Scheme, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India)
- Pre – Matric Scholarship for OBC students (Centrally Sponsored Scheme, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India)
1. Reimbursement of tuition fee for students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minority category:
- This scholarship is open for the students studying in classes I to class XII in private recognized schools in Delhi whose parents/guardians’ annual income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 3,00,000/-(Rs. Three Lakh Only.)
- The students whose parents/guardian’s income up to Rs. 60,000/- per annum will be eligible for 100 % reimbursement of the tuition fees.
- Those students with parents/guardian’s income between Rs. 60,000/- to 2,00,000/- per annum will be eligible for 75 % reimbursement of the tuition fees.
- The students studying in class 1st to class 5th will be entitled to reimbursement of tuition fees regardless of marks.
- The students studying in class 6th to 12th, tuition fee will be reimbursed to only those scoring 50 % and above marks
- All students must require to maintain a minimum of 80 % attendance in the preceding year.
2. Financial assistance for the purchase of stationery to SC/ST/OBC/ Minority category students :
Eligibility Criteria :
- This scheme is open for the students studying in Class I to XII who should not have below 70% attendance in the previous academic year.
- These students Parents/guardian’s annual income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rs. Two Lakh Only)
3. Scholarship/Merit Scholarship to students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Minority Category:
- The Scholarship will be given to the students pursuing studies (Class 1st to 12th for SC/ST/MINORITY and class 6th to 12th for OBC students) from all recognized schools in Delhi, private as well as govt.
- Their family income limit is not applicable in the case of SC/ST students but family income should not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum in case of OBC/Minority students.
4. Merit Scholarship for students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Minorities category studying in Colleges/Professional/Technical Institutions :
Eligibility Criteria :
- SC/ST/OBC/MINORITY students should have obtained 60% or more marks in the previous academic year.
- Scholarships are available to students pursuing any Degree/Diploma Course /Post-Graduate Studies or any Professional/Technical Courses from recognized/affiliated Colleges/Institutes of the State/Central Govt.
5. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar State Toppers Award to students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minority category (for the professional/technical degree courses at the graduation level)
Eligibility Criteria :
- This scholarship will be awarded to those students, who tops amongst the SC/ST/OBC/Minority category students in each discipline of the professional/technical degree course.
- The college/university/technical institution may ensure that all deserving students are covered under this scheme. Extra efforts need to be made by them in helping the students in applying on the e-district portal.
6. Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students Studying in Delhi and also outside Delhi but within India :
Eligibility criteria :
- This Scholarship is available to all OBC category students of Delhi.
- The student’s parents/guardian’s income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh per annum.
- They must be pursuing studies in Govt. recognized institutions situated in Delhi or outside Delhi but within India during the academic year(2016-17).
7. Pre-Matric Scholarship to Students belonging to another backward category, studying in class I to X :
Eligibility Criteria :
- The scholarship will be granted to the students belonging to the OBC category of Delhi who is studying in class I to X in government/ government-aided/recognized private schools in Delhi.
- The scholarship will be granted to the students studying in class I to class X and whose parents/guardian’s annual income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 44,500/-(Rs. Forty Four Thousand and Five Hundred Only.)
- The students are able to apply for these schemes through the e-district portal of Govt. of NCT of Delhi, ie. edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in.
- The students should have Aadhaar number and it must be seeded with the bank account for applying for the scholarships.
- First of all, the student needs to register on the e-district portal of the Government of NCT of Delhi by using their Aadhaar number or Epic card.
- Select the scholarship scheme as per the eligibility of the student and enter the complete details of the applicant.
- In case, the applicant is already registered on the e-district portal, he/she may directly login for applying for a scholarship as per student’s eligibility criteria.
- Then the students must have filled all the details in the appropriate columns as per their records and upload photographs and a certified copy of all the supportive documents as per their selected scholarship scheme.
- Take a printout of online application form for future use.
- The students who are residents of Delhi but are studying in the educational Institutions, situated outside Delhi may apply online and take a print out of the filled-in application form and get it verified from the concerned institute in the prescribed format of certificate available as part of the online application form and further upload it on the portal.
Official Website: scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in
Read Also: Swami Dayanand School Scholarship 2023 for Delhi/NCR