Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojana for meritorious students for the year 2023, the applications for the same are invited from Scheduled Caste and Backward Classes students through Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of Haryana. The objective of this yojana is in the era of competition of education, to promote the spirit of increasing education in SC and BC students.
Please Note -: This Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojana is available round the year. Students can check the complete guidelines HERE.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojana
- The student must be a domicile of Haryana.
- The students studying in 9, 10, 11, 12, Graduation, and Post Graduation are eligible for this scheme.
- He/she must be in Govt./aided schools, colleges, institutes, and universities to avail of this scholarship scheme.
- The students should have a Scheduled Caste or Backward classes certificate.
- The students’ family income should not exceed Rs. 4 Lacs (4,00,000/-) per annum from all sources.
The selected candidates of Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojana will be awarded the following benefits.
For Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Class in which scholarship will be given: 9th Class: percentage required in Urban areas 75% and in rural areas 70% required. Amount of Scholarship: Rs. 4000/- per annum.
- Class in which scholarship will be given: 11th Class/Ist year of diploma: percentage required in Urban areas 75% and in rural areas 70% required. Amount of Scholarship: Rs. 8000/- per annum.
- Graduation First Year:: percentage required in Urban areas 75% and in rural areas 70% required
- Arts: Rs. 6000/- per annum
- Commerce/Science/Diploma/Certification: Rs. 8000/- per annum
- Engineering/Technical/ Business courses: Rs. 9000/- per annum
- Medical/Allied Course: Rs. 10,000/-
- Post Graduation First Year: percentage required in Urban areas 65% and in rural areas 60% required
- Arts/ Commerce/ Science: Scholarship amount Rs. 9000/- per annum
- Engineering/ Technical/ Business course: Scholarship amount Rs. 11,000/- per annum
- Medical and Allied Course: Scholarship amount Rs. 12000/- per annum
Backward Class Block A and B
- 11th class/ First year of Diploma: The percentage required in Urban areas is 90% and in rural areas 84% required.
- Scholarship amount Rs. 8,000/- per annum
Application Form Process
- The applicants need to apply online for Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojna.
- In the online registration form, the students have to enter details like name, user ID, Date of Birth, State of education, and Board of education along with roll number.
- Set the User ID and password for further future login.
- The students will then get access to the application form where they have to fill further details.
- Then upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Once you click on the Save button, the final confirmation page will open up.
- Take a print out of the confirmation page and click on the submit box.
Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojana Required Documents
All the below documents should be attested and uploaded on the website with the application form.
- Domicile certificate –Haryana
- Caste certificate
- The class passed a certificate on which basis the scholarship is being claimed.
- Bank Account Number
- Identity Card
Official Website to Apply Scholarship
Read Also: Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarship 2023 PHD JNMF
Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojana Contact Details
2 thoughts on “Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojana Haryana SC BC application”
Sir isske last date kab h form fill krne ke