Dorilal Agarwal Divyang Scholarship 2022-2023 -: Applications have been started under the Dorilal Agarwal Divyang Scholarship 2022-23. The last date for receiving the application form has been fixed as Sept-Oct and the last date for filling the form and sending it is 15th October 2022. Forms will not be accepted after this. Scholarships are awarded to physically challenged people. The objective of starting this scheme is to help people with disabilities. According to the scheme, whoever is a disabled person will be given money. So that they do not have to depend on anyone and burden anyone. Under this scheme, the government will provide a lump-sum amount to disabled persons, which will give them financial assistance.
It is noteworthy that it is being organized under the joint aegis of the Agra branch of the handicapped aid organization Mathura and the Amar Ujala Foundation. This information was given by Prem Chand Jain, secretary of the institution. Jain said that students with disabilities who are BA, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc, MA, M.Com, B.Ed, M.Ed, D.L.Ed., LL.B. LL.M. MCA, MBA, MBBS, MS, MD, B.Tech or M.Tech, M.Phil, and Ph.D. If you are a regular student studying in any state college, you can apply for this scholarship. To get the application form, you have to write your name, class in which you study and write your mobile number and send it to this email mentioned below. Scholarships will be given to selected students from Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 24,000/- per year. It is noteworthy that in the year 2018, 139 students from 140 districts of 16 states were given Rs 22 lakh as scholarship.
- Last Date to Obtain Scholarship Application Form: 30th September 2022
- Last date to submit the application form: is 15th October 2022
1. Disability Category –
- Physically disabled
- Students who have cut their hands and feet
- Suffered from polio
- Dumb Deaf students
- Students with Mental Disabilities
- Blind students etc.
2. Disabled students with regular studies in any state college in BA, BCom, BSc, MA, MCom, B.Ed., M.Ed., D.El.D., LL.B., LL.M., MCA, MBA, MBBS, MS, M.D., B.Tech or M.Tech, M.Phil, and Ph.D.
Amount of Scholarship
- The selection of students for the scholarship will be on merit basis.
- Selected students will be provided with the scholarship amount i.e. from Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 24,000/- per year.
How to Apply
- For your information, it is necessary to mention that there is no provision of online application under the Dorilal Aggarwal Divyang Scholarship 2022-23.
- If you want to avail of the scholarship amount, then you have to just write a letter for Dorilal Aggarwal Divyang Scholarship Application Form.
- As soon as Amar Ujala Foundation receives your letter, they will send the application form to your house by post or email.
- To receive the Dorilal Aggarwal Divyang Scholarship application form, you need to send a letter mentioning your Name, Class, Mobile Number, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org email ID.
- After receiving the application form through post or email, fill all the details required in the form and post your latest photograph on the appropriate space.
- Afterward, attach all the related documents with the form and send it by speed post to the below-mentioned address :
Dr. Virendra Kumar Gupta, 408, Tower-1, Kaveri Kotsuga, Emotion State Road, Sikandra, Agra – 282007
Re-Apply for Scholarship
- Students who have completed their studies and have enrolled in any other class this year will have to apply again for the scholarship this year.
- Students who received a scholarship last year, who have not completed their studies and are still studying, will have to send the self-attested mark sheet of the class passed in May-June 2022 to email@example.com. They will not have to reapply for this year’s scholarship.
Check This Also => Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship