A special fellowship program, which is named as Raman Research Fellowship has been arranged by ISTAD Council of Scientific and Industrial Research CSIR for scientists wishing to research foreign institutes, research, and development centers.
CSIR-ISTAD Raman Research Fellowship 2023
That is, due to economic aspects, the path of research will not be interrupted. The application process for the year 2023 has started for the youth wishing to get this fellowship. The researcher scientist is recognized as a Raman Research Fellow during this fellowship. The information regarding eligibility, terms, and conditions, amount, the application process, etc. for Raman Research Fellowship 2023 is furnished below.
The application format is available ins Annexure- I available on the official website. The candidates are required to submit six (6) copies of the application form and an electronic copy of the nomination summary maybe submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be eligible, the nominated candidates must be meritorious and must be aware of the national agenda in Science and CSIR’s vision. The selection of candidates shall be made through a mechanism of interview by the Selection Committee.
Last Date: 15th February 2023
- For this fellowship, the applicant must be a regular scientist of CSIR. Apart from this, the educational qualification of the applicant is prescribed for Post Graduation in Engineering and a Ph.D. in Natural Science / Technology/Engineering.
- Candidate must have completed a minimum of 5 years of service in CSIR on the last date for receipt of the applications.
- The interested candidate presently working in high priority areas.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 45 years as on February 15, 2023.
- The applicant must have made a commendable contribution to research/innovation in the proposed area, which should be of international level.
Areas To Scholarship
- This fellowship, awarded for two to six months.
- This fellowship provides an opportunity to work in the field of applied research in the high priority technology areas of Laboratory/CSIR and also any specific area under Basic Science of relevance and immediate importance.
Support Provided Under Fellowship
- Economy class International airfare to and fro is given under this fellowship.
- Apart from this, monthly expenses of US $ 2500 will also be given to the selected fellows.
- US$1000/- lump sum towards contingency and preparatory expenses
- Supplementary grants are also available for participation in conferences/visiting institutions etc.
- Scientists qualified for the fellowship are selected by a special selection committee.
- The selection committee is constituted by DG CSIR.
- The host institute in which the applicant wants to conduct research abroad has to present the approval letter of its director at the time of the interview.
- The selection of candidates shall be made through a mechanism of interview by the Selection Committee.
- The interviews will be held in CSIR Headquarters, New Delhi may be in April or May 2023.
- The eligible candidates shall be intimated with the exact date and time of the interview one month in advance.
Bond: The selected candidates shall execute a bond before proceeding abroad on Fellowship to serve the concerned Lab/Instt. for three years on his/her return.
Apply for CSIR Raman Research Fellowship 2023
- The desirous candidates can apply for application in the prescribed format available in Annexure-I.
- The candidates are required to submit six z96) copies of their application form.
- An electronic copy of the nomination summary (Annexure-III) may be sent to the undersigned email@example.com.
- The nominated candidates are expected not only to be meritorious but also be fully aware of the national agenda in Science and CSIR’s vision.
- They are expected to possess general awareness about our country, its culture, history, and present-day socio-economic and geo-political issues.
Check This Also => AcSIR Dr. Apj Abdul Kalam Summer Training Fellowship 2023