“Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship 2021” is a scholarship scheme aimed at financially assisting the meritorious students of the economically weaker section of the society.
Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship 2021
The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to provide financial assistance to the meritorious student of the economically weaker section. This scholarship is being provided by Colgate-Palmolive India Limited. The applicants who fulfill all the eligibility conditions can apply for Colgate India Smiling Foundation Scholarship 2021.
Last Date: Eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship till the last date, ie. 30 September 2021
The selected students in this scholarship received Rs. 20,000 up to Rs. 75,000 (per year) during their tenure will be given as scholarships.
In this scholarship, students will be selected by Colgate-Palmolive India Limited, keeping in mind their economic needs.
To apply for this scholarship, the applicant must have the following qualifications –
- Applicants should be Indian citizens.
- Applicant students must have passed class 10 or 12 from any recognized board of India in 2019.
- Should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in the board examination of class 10 or 12.
- In a recognized institute in India, a student must have taken admission in 11th, Graduation / Diploma,
- Engineering, Vocational Courses, or Sports Person Program.
- The annual family income of the applicant’s family should be less than INR 5 lakh.
- If you have all these qualifications, then you can apply for this scholarship.
To apply for this scholarship, the applicant must have the following documents –
- Marksheet of class 10 and 12 of the applicant.
- Proof of current year admission (fee receipt/admission receipt) etc.
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Identity Certificate (Aadhar Card)
- Family income certificate of the applicant’s family
- Disability certificate (if any)
- All these documents will be with you only then you can apply for this scholarship.
Terms & Conditions
- Colgate will not do any type of advertisement regarding the selection of candidates.
- Upon being selected for the scholarship program, the candidate must contact the Colgate Technology Officer.
- No purchase of Colgate products is mandatory to participate in the scholarship program.
- Colgate reserves the right to conduct an internal proper investigation to verify the documents uploaded by the candidate.
- Company employees, its affiliates, and their family members are not eligible to participate in the Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship 2021 program.
- No registration or application fee will have to be paid to any candidate or individual to apply to the scholarship program.
- The process completes various steps for shortlisting and final selection, which can take a few months.
- The data collected through the registration process will not be used for any commercial purpose other than to shortlist candidates for the scholarship program.
- If during or after the scholarship period it is found that any of the details mentioned in the form are false, or the candidate has suppressed any material fact, then Colgate reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship given to such candidate.
- Colgate will not be responsible or liable for any deficiency or omission in any communication due to failure or delay by the Internet, telecommunications, SMS, or e-mail service. No correspondence will be advertised in this Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship 2021 regard.
Apply for Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship 2021
You can apply for this scholarship online by following the steps given –
- Click to apply Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship 2021.
- Click Here https://www.buddy4study.com/colgate-scholarship
- After visiting, select the scholarship for which you are applying.
- After selecting a scholarship, applicants login/register using their Facebook, Gmail, or Buddy4Study email account.
- After login/register, click on “Start Application” to start filling the form.
- After clicking on ‘Start Application’, fill all the requested information and upload the required documents for Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship 2021.
- Finally, after uploading all the necessary information and documents, click on submit the Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship 2021.
For any information related to scholarship, please contact
Telephone : 011-430-92248 (Ext- 125) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6PM)
Email – email@example.com
Read Also: Nikon Scholarship Program 2021
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Q => What are the different scholarships offered under Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme?
A => The scholarships offered under Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme are as follows:
- Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for Education.
- Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for Sportspersons.
- Keep India Smiling Foundational Grant for Individuals Helping Others.
- Q => What is the family income criteria to be eligible for the Keep India Smiling Foundational scholarship program?
A => The applicant’s annual family income should be less than INR 5 Lakhs to be eligible.
- Q => Who is eligible for Keep India Smiling Foundational Grant for Individuals Helping Others?
A => Those individuals who are involved in activities like teaching a group of underprivileged children or providing sports training to them can apply for this grant. The applicants must also belong to the economically-weaker section with annual family income should be less than INR 5 Lakhs.