The Indian citizens who want to be part of one (1) year CRY Research Fellowship are invited to their application for Child Rights Research Fellowship 2021 launched by the Child Rights and You (CRY).
On the occasion of 11th Year of NCRRF Child Rights and You (CRY) invites applications from Indian citizens interested a one year Child Rights Research Fellowship. The selected candidates will have to focus on different areas co-relate to children and research reports and data that will be used by activists, academicians, development practitioners, and the interested general public.
The selected candidates for CRY Research Fellowship will be awarded a research grant of Rs. One lac with the workshop, mentorship, and different other sessions.
The interested candidates can submit their application for CRY Research Fellowship up to September and the result of the selected candidates’ name will be declared on www.cry.org in November.
Last Date: September (2021)
Eligibility Criteria for CRY
- The candidate must be of Indian National to apply for the fellowship.
- The candidates’ age must be more than 18 years at the time of application
- The candidate must be known of the English language, as the candidates are free to work in any language they have to submit the documents and the proposal must be translated into English.
Award Money under CRY
- Every year the Child Rights and You grant up to 5 fellowships.
- The duration of the CRY Research Fellowship is not more than one (1) year.
- The selected candidates will be granted an amount ranging from Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-.
- The fellows will have to participate in a workshop to express their research plans and obtain from the various experience. In November 2021 the workshop will be organized.
- Mentorship will also be provided to the selected candidates as 5 jury members will mentor in their research.
- At the time of their fellowship period, candidates will participate in an initial workshop to share research plans and gain from the collective experience.
- All the expenses related to fellows travel, boarding and lodging of all the meetings will be borne by CRY.
- Short-listed applicants will have the opportunity to share their ideas and future plans, in conversation with members of the CRY assessment team.
How to Apply for CRY
- There are two modes are available for the submission of application online and offline.
- The student can download the application form and Research Proposal Format from the official web portal of CRY.
- The required documents needed to be submitted along with the application form.
- Three-page Research Proposal in the prescribed format
- Two pages updated Curriculum Vitae in the prescribed format
- A sample of published or unpublished articles related to the same theme.
- Name, phone number and email addresses of 2 references also needed to be submitted.
The application form should be submitted with the above-furnished documents by post to the below
mentioned address or can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: CRY-Child Rights and You, Documentation Centre, 189 A, Anand Estate, Sane Guruji Marg, Mumbai 400011.
Email Your Application: email@example.com
Check This Also -: Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2021 For UG Programme