CCRT Scholarship 2022 Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme Centre For Cultural Resources And Training
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training is inviting the applications for the award of Scholarships under the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme for the year 2022, which is a National level scholarship and the student must be proficient in the field he/she applying for. The submission of the application form must be before the last date along with the photo of the candidates, documents, and specimens of the latest original artwork to the office CCRT, New Delhi. Every year CCRT award approx. 650 scholarships, from which 100 scholarships reserved for Tribal Culture/ST students, 20 for Physically Handicapped students, 30 for the children active in the field of Creative writing/ Literary Arts, and 125 for the children of Traditional Artists Family. The selected candidates will be awarded the scholarship amount. The interested candidates must be studying either in recognized schools or belonging to families practicing traditional performing arts for getting specialized training in various cultural fields such as traditional forms of music, dance, drama, painting, sculpture, crafts, and literary arts, laying special emphasis on rare art forms, which are in the process of becoming extinct.
Eligibility Criteria For the CCRT Scholarship Scheme
- The students must between the age group of 10 years to 14 years (between 1st July 2006 to 30th June 2010) to be eligible for the CCRT Talent Search Scholarship Scheme.
- The exact date of Birth should be as per the School record and must be certified by the Principal/ Headmaster only in the application form and self-attested copy of DOB certificate (issued by Office of Registrar) should be attached along with application form
- Minimum 3 years training is required in the art form in which the scholarship is being applied, either with a Guru or in an institution. For the same, the Guru/teacher must fill the details like duration, training, and his/her biodata on the last page of the application.
- The students belonging to the field of Creative Writing/Literary Arts are not required to submit the above details.
- Only three students of a guru/teacher/institution will be considered for the award of scholarship.
- The student should apply only in one art form only, as only once and one scholarship could be given under the scheme. If applications received more than one art form would be rejected.
- An applicant applying under the Tribal Culture/ST category should attach the self-attested copy of their valid ST certificate.
- The students who apply under the Physically Challenged category, should attach the self-attested copy of their Disability certificate.
- Applicants applying under the TAF category must attach a duly signed brief write-up on a separate sheet of paper giving details of a minimum of 3 generations and their contribution to the art form.
- Candidates applying in the field of Creative Writing must attach the 3 specimens of their original work (poems, stories, prose, play, and essay, etc.) duly attested by the Principal of their schools.
- Candidates applying for Painting must attach three specimens of their latest original artwork and the students from Crafts, Sculpture, etc. should attach 3 photographs of their latest original art objects.
- Those candidates who are receiving any type of scholarship from CCRT or any other institution must not apply again either for a new scholarship or for extension of the old CCRT scholarship.
- A scholarship holder is not eligible to receive any other scholarship from any other institution.
- The selected candidates will be provided with a scholarship amount of Rs. 3600 per year.
- The actual fee paid for the specialized training to the Institution or to the Guru/teacher shall be reimbursed to the scholarship holder in addition to the value of scholarship indicated above, subject to a ceiling of ` 9000/- (` Nine Thousand only) per year.
CCRT Application Form 2022
- The students can download the CCRT Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme Application Form from the CCRT website, ie. ccrtindia.gov.in.
- The students can collect the scholarship application form free of cost personally by post from any one of the following addresses.
1. Centre for Cultural Resources and
Training, 15 A Sector – 7, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
Phone No: 011 – 25309337, 5309338
e-mail: email@example.com website: www.ccrtindia.gov.in
2. CCRT Regional Centre, Opp. CII, New Google Office, Madhapur to Kondapur Main Road,
Hyderabad – 500084 Telangana Phone No. 040–23117050, Telefax: 040 – 23111918 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. CCRT Regional Centre, 3 B, Ambavgarh, Near Swarup Sagar, Udaipur – 313001, Rajasthan Phone No. : 0294 – 3291577; 2430764, Telefax : 0294 – 2430771 email: email@example.com
4. CCRT Regional Centre, 58, Juri Par, Panjabari Road, Guwahati – 781037, Assam Phone No. 0361-2330152 Telefax: 0361-2335316 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application for the scholarship should be submitted by the parents/guardians in the prescribed format in one art form only directly to the CCRT, New Delhi on or before the due date.
- For the application, the candidates must have to take necessary recommendations from school/institution and Guru/Teacher, where the applicant is studying and receiving training.
- The central selection committee will shortlist the candidates for the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, timing, and venue of the interview/test by post.
- The interview /test will be held during the months of May-August, 2022
- The children appearing for the Interview/test for the award of the new scholarship will be evaluated on the scale of 1 to 10 by each Expert Committee Member and children will be recommended for scholarship on the basis of total marks obtained by them, in order of merit.
Official Website: ccrtindia.gov.in
Read also: Young India Fellowship 2022