CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2023: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is inviting applications for CBSE Merit Scholarship, for the year 2023 on its official website http://cbse.nic.in/. The Girl students who have passed Classes from CBSE affiliated schools and who are the single girl child of their parents are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Candidates must have passed Class 10 exam with at least 60% or 6.2 CGPA and continue further studies for Class 11 and 12. Candidates can either apply online or offline application.
CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2023
This scheme is for girl child education only. Candidates who meet the requirements for this scheme can fill online application forms. CBSE Girls’ Scholarship Application Form is available on the Association’s official portal. Through this scheme, the Foundation will provide a fixed amount to those who really need this help i.e. their financial status is not correct. Candidates can pay their tuition fees or more with the help of a scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2023
- Students should have 60 percent marks in the CBSE Class X exam and they should be the only daughter of their parents.
- The scholarship will be provided to students of Indian nationality only.
- Tuition fee should not be more than Rs. 1500 per student during the academic year.
- NRI applicants of the Board are also eligible for the award. The tuition fee for the NRIs has been decided maximum of Rs. 6,000/- per month.
- Candidates should be from SC (Scheduled Caste ) / ST (Scheduled Tribe) / OBC (Other Backward Classes) and Minority.
- The income of parents of the candidate should be less than Rs. 1 Lac (1,00,000).
- Students must be pursuing her Class 11 and 12 education from a CBSE affiliated school, whose tuition fee shall not increase by more than 10% in addition to the previously charged fee.
- Selected girl students can also take other allowance given in the school or by any other organization.
- A candidate who has passed CBSE Class X Examination in 2023 will be considered for the scholarship scheme.
Amount of CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child (SGC) 2023
- The scholarship amount of Rs 500 / – per month will be given to the selected candidates.
- Single Girl Child Education Scholarship amount will be paid for a period of two years.
- Scholarship payments will be through demand draft / ECS Electronic Clearing System/ NEFT.
How to Apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2023
- The candidates need to apply for CBSE Single Girl Child Merit Scholarship Application form through Online mode.
- You can get the application form on the official website of CBSE.
- The willing candidates need to follow some instructions given below in order to apply for the CBSE scholarship.
Instructions to Apply Online for CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2023
- Candidate needs to enter her roll number and certificate no. (as printed on the class X grade sheet) in order to submit the online application form.
- Enter all your particulars carefully and submit the form.
- Note down the Registration Number shown on the page. This will be used while uploading documents and also for all other future communications.
- Print the undertaking as provided in the “Guidelines Document” (this document), fill it, paste the photograph and get it attested from school.
- Prepare affidavit, as per the format provided in the “Guidelines Document”.
- Upload Scanned copy of Affidavit and Undertaking.
- Take a print out of confirmation Page option and generate the confirmation page.
Submission of Application Form:
Copy of Online submitted the Application form along with the required documents should be sent in an envelope superscribing ‘Application for Merit Scholarship for SGC X 2023 (Form F-1)’ to the below-mentioned address through Speed Post.
Scholarship Unit, CBSE,
Shiksha Kendra 2,
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092
The below-mentioned documents should be submitted along with the application form.
- A hard copy of Online submitted an application form signed by the applicant.
- Applications must be signed by the applicant.
- The application should be verified along with the signature/stamp by the school principal.
- Class 10th Mark Sheet should be attested by the Principal.
- Original copy of an Affidavit (English/Hindi) from the parent that the candidate is the only child of her parents on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/-
- A copy of Bank passbook/canceled cheque duly attested.
- A copy of Aadhaar number, if any. It must be linked with the Bank Account of the candidate.
- The photograph should be attested by the school principal.
Address: Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE (Head Office)
Shiksha Kendra 2, Community Centre
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092
- Telephone Number: 011-22526745
- Fax No: 011-22515826
- Email ID: [email protected]
You may also like: AIYSEE Registration: All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Exam