Building Energy Efficiency Higher & Advanced Network (BHAVAN) Fellowship & Student Internships 2023 DST/IUSSTF
DST Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India in partnership with Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) invites Indian candidates to apply for Building Energy Efficiency Higher & Advanced Network (BHAVAN) Fellowship and student Internships 2023 to encourage the students and scientists of Science and Technology from India and US. The Indian students are presently pursuing a Ph.D. or M.Tech. and Professional (Ph.D./ M.Tech./ M.Arch) and engaged in Research related to Building Energy Efficiency.
The Bhavan Fellowship & Student Internship aims to develop long-term research and development collaboration between India & the US by using research programs related to Building Energy Efficiency. The candidates satisfying the eligibility requirements should find their host institution & guide in the USA and get a letter of recommendation. Duration of Fellowship/ Internship: Internship- 3 to 6 months, Fellowship- 3 to 12 months
Last Date: 30th November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for BHAVAN Fellowship Program 2023
- The Indian citizens are eligible for Bhavan Fellowship and Student Internship
- The students should be up to 32 years of age as on 31/12/2019 for Internship and up to 40 years of age as on 31/12/2019 for Fellowship.
- The qualification depends upon whether the application is being made for Fellowship or Internship:
- For Fellowship: The applicant should have Ph.D./ M.Tech./ M.Arch. Degree in Science, Engineering, Technology or Architecture.
- For Internship: The candidate should be pursuing Ph.D./ M.Tech./ M.Arch. Degree.
- The fellowship applicant needs to be affiliated to a public-funded R&D Lab/ S&T Institution (non-private)/ recognized Universities/Colleges in India.
- The candidate should be engaged in independent research on extra-mural / industry-supported research projects and should have published in high-impact academic journals
Benefits Provided Under BHAVAN Fellowship Program 2020
- The selected candidates for fellowship and internship are eligible to avail of the following benefits.
- Return Air Fare: The candidates will be provided with economy class return airfare from the shortest route.
- Monthly Stipend & Contingency Allowance: The suitable amount will be offered to candidates to support living expenses in the USA in the form of Monthly Stipend and Contingency Allowance.
- Health Insurance: The fellows and interns will be provided with insurance cover during their stay for the Fellowship/Internship.
Application Process for BHAVAN Fellowship Program 2023
- The candidates who are applying for Student Internship & fellowship can apply online in the official web port of IUSSTF.
- Online Application Portal for Visitation Programs.
ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL FOR VISITATION PROGRAMS FOR INDIAN APPLICANTS
- Here click on Building Energy Efficiency Higher & Advanced Network (BHAVAN) Fellowships.
- And then click on Apply Now link
- Click on the Start Application column
- Sign up with your details
- Fill the application form with all the required details.
- Upload all the requisite documents
- And make the final submission of the online application form.
Address: Indo-US Science and Technology Forum, Fulbright House, 12, Hailey Road, New Delhi
You Might Also Like => BPCL Higher Studies Scholarship 2020