Bhaskara Advanced Solar Energy (BASE) Fellowship 2022 DST IUSSTF:-The Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India in association with Solar Energy Research Initiative, and the Indo-U.S. Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) is offering Bhaskara Advanced Solar Energy (BASE) Fellowship Program for the year 2022. This fellowship is a kind of program which developed to foster contacts between students and scientists from India and the US.
Bhaskara Advanced Solar Energy Fellowship 2022
Bhaskara Advanced Solar Energy (BASE) Fellowship Program 2022 gives the opportunity to the bright Indian students and scientists to avail exposures & access to world-class research facilities in leading US institutions to promote research in the field of Solar Energy.
Eligibility Criteria for BASE Fellowship 2022
For Student Internships
- The student must be an Indian citizen.
- He/she currently pursuing a Ph.D. as full-time scholars in the field of Solar Energy, in a public-funded R&D Laboratory/S&T institution/ recognized academic institute (University/College) in India;
- Those candidates age should be up to 32 years as on 31 December 2019
- The candidates should be an Indian citizen with a Ph.D. in Science, Engineering or Technology
- The interested candidates must provide proof of independent research work in internationally recognized academic journals.
- The fellowship program is open only to applicants working in the field of Solar Energy
- The candidate’s age should be up to 40 years as on 31 December 2019
- The candidate must have a permanent position in a public-funded R&D Laboratory/S&T institution/ recognized academic institute (University/College) in India.
IUSSTF BASE Fellowship 2022 Benefits
- Monthly Stipend
- Return Airfare
- Contingency allowance
- Internship: Minimum 3 months and up to 6 months
- Fellowship: Minimum 3 months and up to 12 months
Bhaskara Advanced Solar Energy Fellowship 2022 Apply Online
- The interested candidates are advised to fill out the online application form for IUSSTF Bhaskara Advanced Solar Energy Fellowship 2022.
- With Online application upload the scanned copies of the latest mark sheet or transcript, No Objection Certificate and Two letters of recommendation.
- All the supporting documents should be provided according to the checklist mentioned in the application form.
- Hard copies and electronic copies of the application will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised, do not attach the copies of Class 10 or 12 mark sheets.
- The applicant’s parent institute has to protect the interests of the applicant selected for Internship/Fellowship w.r.t. his/her service, if any, and IUSSTF will not bear any expenses towards leave salary, Provident fund contribution, pensionary benefits, etc., for the period of stay in the United States.
- The applicant should have a letter of acceptance from a reputed U.S. scientific/technological institution where he/she would like to undertake the research work under the Fellowship/Internship.
For program information contact:
Dr. Nishritha Bopana
Principal Science Officer
Associate Program Officer