Kerala Aspire Scholarship Scheme for Postgraduate Students in India 2022 -: Government of Kerala Aspiring Scholarship or also called Akanksha Scholarships to provide opportunities to pursue short term internships/projects in institutions other than their colleges/university departments. The University of Kerala offers awards to the University of PG / MPhil /Ph.D. students and students with excellent academic results in University Department / Affiliated colleges. Its main objective is the Aspire Scheme for students to bring them closer to their interactions with research institutes and scientists at the national level.
Aspire Scholarship Scheme for Postgraduate Students (Kerala PG Students Scholarship 2022)
Scholarships for PG students in this Kerala can be obtained at the University of Kerala or any other state or foreign university. Candidates can also choose premier institutes like CDS, RCC, etc. as host institutions. This Aspire Scholarship India is available for a minimum of one month and a maximum of four months. The Scholarship Program can be organized at the same time as other fellowships/scholarships/ grants. Go through the article, the World Scholarship Forum team has organized all the details you need to get the Aspire Scholarship.
Aspire Scholarship Field-
This Aspire Scholarship program is open to pursuing PG, M.Phil and Ph.D. courses. There are other Indian scholarships available for international students in 2022. You can use these scholarship opportunities to solve the problems of most of your academics. See other scholarships that you can apply to study in 2022 Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
- The scholarship for PG students in Kerala is open to Indian students.
- Also, read if you want to study outside your country Simple and detailed answers about applying and winning scholarships.
- With the exception of the Aspire Scholarship Program, other scholarships are available for international students to study abroad.
- The monthly scholarship rate in the state is Rs. 8,000 & for internships done outside the state, Rs. 10,000.
- The distribution of scholarship will be in the ratio of 2: 3: 5: PG, M.Phil and Ph.D. courses respectively.
Eligibility for Aspire-
- Only PG / M.Phil /Ph.D. students of Kerala University Departments and affiliated colleges can apply.
- The internship/project is to work at the host institution with the support and supervision of the scholar/mentor, who has given consent to guide the candidate. The approval letter and facility certificate from the host institute and no objection certificate from the parent department/college should be submitted by the candidate, with 1 or 1. Includes three copies of the project proposal not exceeding the pages.
- The submitted research plan/abstract should not reveal the identity of the candidate.
- The best proposals should be submitted to the University only after initial screening by the Department Council in the concerned University Department / College and duly recommended by the Head of the Department / Principal. The period/period to be taken for the completion of the project should be specified in the proposal. Proposals received at the university will be given for evaluation by experts in the relevant field who will specifically state whether they recommend the proposal. The final selection will be made by the university-level committee.
- The parent institution should ensure that the student receives the minimum required number of attendance for the particular course. The work done in the host institution can be considered as part of the course work for this purpose.
- The scholarship is awarded to the candidate only once during a particular course.
- Interdepartmental projects and projects are carried out in affiliated colleges as the host institution is not encouraged.
- Project proposals with IDEs and private institutions as host institutions should be rejected, but sensible universities can also be selected as host institutions.
Apply for Aspire Scholarship 2022
Interested candidates can apply through the university website. Documents to be attached with the application:
- Fill the Application Form
- Consent letter from the guide mentioning the duration of project work, center, etc.
- Letter of consent from the HOD / Principal of the XNOM Synopsis (not less than XN page) of the project work, consent from the institution, external guide, etc.
- Estimation of expenditure by the college/department head, external guide and candidate duly.
- Heads of Departments / Institutions are requested to forward the application form along with the list of candidates.
- Students who have previously been awarded the Aspire Scholarship are not required to apply.
Last Date for Application-
The last date of application of Aspire Scholarship India is in June, annual. After which further applications will not be considered.
Scholarship Apply Link-
For more information and to apply, Aspire Scholarship please go through the Kerala University website https://www.keralauniversity.ac.in.