APSMFC Pre Matric Scholarship in the state of Andhra Pradesh is provided by the Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Limited (APSMFC) to the students of minority communities. Application is invited by the eligible and suitable candidates from the Andhra Pradesh State for the Pre Matric Scholarship 2022.
APSMFC Pre Matric Scholarship 2022
The Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Ltd. Was formed under the Companies Act, 1956 in the year 1985. The Pre Matric Scholarship for minority communities aiming to help the weaker section of the minority communities like- Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Christians, Jain and Parsis by funding with the collaboration of Bank and corporation. The fund to the eligible candidates will be provided by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh and APSMFC, New Delhi.
APSMFC Pre Matric Scholarship will be provided to the economically weaker minority students who are studying in a Government/recognized privates schools from Class 1 to Class 10.
Read the article below to know the procedure, eligibility, selection process, application process, etc. of the APSMFC Pre Matric Scholarship in Andhra Pradesh state.
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship 2022
- The yearly income of Parents/ Guardian of the candidates must not go beyond Rs. One Lac (1,00,000) from all sources.
- To get the APSMFC Pre Matric Scholarship, the applicant should obtain 50% or more marks or equivalent grade in the last final examination for Class 2 to 10 standard.
- From the total pre-matric scholarship, 30% of Scholarships will be put aside for Girl students. If the adequate numbers of eligible female students are not available, then the rest of the scholarships may be transferred to eligible boy students.
- The Students who are permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state but studying in out of the state are also entitled to Pre Matric scholarship.
- The selected candidates of Pre Matric scholarship shall not be gaining any other Govt. scholarship/stipend.
- The candidate for the last year 2018-19 is eligible to apply for the Renewal of Scholarship for 2022.
- This APSMFC Pre Matric Scholarship will be given to minority community students (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians/Parsis).
Selection Process of AP Pre Matric Scholarship 2022 for Minorities
- The APSMFC Pre Matric Scholarship will be distributed between the Minority communities students, which are notified by the Govt. of India based on the population of Minority students, ie. Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jain, and Buddist.
- The student who is from Below Poverty Line having the lowest income shall be provided preference in ascending order.
- Two (2) from one family are entitled to apply for APSMFC Pre Matric Scholarship 2019 in Andhra Pradesh.
- The selection of candidates will be based on the financial need of the students.
APSMFC Pre Matric Scholarship 2022-23 Andhra Pradesh Application Process
- The application form is available on the National Scholarship Portal or APSMFC website.
- The students are required to click on the New Registration link of the portal.
- Fill all the required documents in application form like gender, student’s name, DOB, Mobile No., Email ID.
- Also provide the bank details like Bank Name, Account number, IFSC code.
- After clicking on the register tab, you will receive an OTP number.
- By using this OTP, log in and fill the application form.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the application ID and password save on your computer for further use.
- Then the candidates should submit the application form with all the required documents to the District Minorities Welfare Officer or Executive Directors Officer of the concerned District through the Head of the School or Principal.
Required Documents for APSMFC Pre Matric Scholarship 2022
- The candidate should enclose the Income Certificate which is issued by the Tahsildar OR Salary Certificate from Employer OR Affidavit on Non-judicial Stamp Paper.
- The applicant has to submit the Bonafide Certificate
- Also, submit the Xerox copy of Bank Pass Book in Joint Account with Parents and students.
- The applicant should submit the Xerox copy of Mark sheet of last year’s examination.
- Must enclose the proof of residence which may be Ration card/ EPIC/ Power bill/Gas Bill etc.
- Enclose the photo of the candidates which must be attested by the Principal of the school.
- Submit the Minority Community Declaration – An affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper
Copy of Aadhar Card or Enrollment number.
Amount of AP Pre Matric Scholarship 2022 for Minorities
Admission Fee from Class 6 to 10
- Hosteller: Rs.500/- per annum Subject to actuals
- Day Scholar: Rs.500/- per annum Subject to actuals
Tuition Fee from Class 6 to 10
- Hosteller: Rs. Three Hundred Fifty per month subject to actual
- Day Scholar: Rs. Three Hundred Fifty per month subject to actual
Maintenance Allowance for Class 1 to 5
- Hosteller: Nil
- Day Scholar: Rs. 100/- per month
Maintenance Allowance for Class 6 to 10
- Hosteller: Rs. 600/- per month subject to actuals
- Day Scholar: Rs. 100/- per month
Note -: Maintenance allowance will be payable for a period not exceeding 10 months in an academic year.
Check This Also => All Scholarship Schemes in Andhra Pradesh