AP Post Matric Scholarship 2022:- Any student studying in any government or government-funded educational institution in the state of Andhra Pradesh can apply for this scheme. The annual income (from all sources) of the family of all students should be as per the following caste/community table.
- For SC / ST students – should not exceed Rs 2 lakh per annum
- For OBC students – should not exceed Rs 1 lakh per annum
- For students belonging to the minority community – should not exceed Rs. 1.5 lakh
- For students from economically backward classes – should not exceed Rs 1 lakh
- For Kapu community/class students – should not exceed Rs 1 lakh
Apply for Post Matric Scholarship Andhra Pradesh
If you fulfill all the above eligibility conditions and want to apply for a post-matric scholarship 2022 Andhra Pradesh then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Website jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. On the home page of this website, you will see an option link of “Post Metric Scholarship”, on which you will have to click.
- After downloading Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form (JSAP), you have to fill it. Students are suggested to fill all the information in the application form correctly and true otherwise the department will reject your application form.
- After filling the complete Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form (JSAP), you will have to submit it with all the necessary documents to the main office of your educational institution. If you are not able to download this application form from the online website, then you can get it from your college’s main office/head office.
- After this, the school/college principal will check your application form and all the submitted documents. If no error is found in the application, then your application will be forwarded to the department by the teacher.
- If any error is found in your application by the teacher, then this information will be given to you. You will have to fill the wrong filled information again and submit it to the office.
- Once the application form is submitted and approved, the student will be informed by phone message. If any mistake is found in your application by the department, then you will have to go to the MeeSeva Center.
- In MeeSeva Center, you have to provide your Aadhaar card number and website application ID, after which you can change the information in your application form.
- In the end, you will have to give your biometric in the MeeSeva center itself, after which your application will be forwarded to the department.
AP Post Matric Scholarship Application Status
After submitting the application form for the Post-Matric Scholarship 2022 Andhra Pradesh through the jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in website, you will be provided with a receipt on which your application number will be mentioned. You can check the status of your application through this receipt number. To check the status of your application you will need to follow the following steps.
- First, go to the Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Portal jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- Here you have to write on the “Login” option.
- You will have to fill in the login ID and password provided by the department.
- Finally, you have to click on the “Application Status” option after entering the captcha code.
After completing this process, the current status of your application will be displayed on your computer/mobile screen. You can also printout your application status. It is suggested to all applicants that they should enter their current mobile number and email id in the application form. You will get the status of your application on this mobile number and email id.
PMS Scholarship Andhra Pradesh Renewal
Students who have passed the previous class and want to avail scholarships in the next class also can apply for renewal. Students will also receive the application form for the renewal from the Head Office. To apply for renewal, you have to attach the following documents with the application form.
- Proof of admission method in the current academic year
- Student roll number
- Student’s hall ticket number of the final exam.
Check This Also –: Andhra Pradesh Scholarship 2022: List, Last Date To Apply