Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojana was started by the Education Department of Himachal Pradesh, in which those students of Himachal Pradesh who belong to the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes will be encouraged to come to the merit. The scheme was announced by the HP Board of Education, Dharamshala as a result of the metric examination.
HP Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojana
This scholarship is for the students of classes 11 and 12. This type of scheme has been started in more states. This scheme was started so that the beneficiaries of the HP state can get financial support, and they can do their study without any hassle. And they can do their study without any problem. Also, the Chief Minister has been announced to start the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Himachal Pradesh as proper assistance.
Medhavi Chatra Yojana Features
Some features of this scheme are as follows:
- The main objective of this Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojana is to provide financial assistance to students belonging to the Scheduled Castes and OBC category, to recognize and promote their quality for higher education.
- Registration for the application has been made online by the Board of Education of Himachal Pradesh so that students belonging to different categories can get the ease. It is also easy to apply for new applicants and renew old applicants.
- A provision has been made to provide scholarships of up to 10,000 rupees per year to the top 1000 meritorious students of the scheduled caste and the top 1000 meritorious students of the OBC caste.
- Renewal in 12th standard will be subject to satisfactory performance in 11th class internal examination.
Medhavi Chatra Yojana Eligibility
The following categories of people are eligible to be a part of this Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojana:
- Native: The student must be a resident of the state of Himachal Pradesh, India. He/she must also have proper documents to verify it.
- Minimum Criteria: At least 72 percent of the students should be in the SSC examination conducted by the state government. If the number is less than this, students will be unable to prove their merit.
- Those students who get admission in notified institutions as per the norms set by the respective institute for pursuing the full-time course at the level of post-matric/diploma etc. can become part of this scheme.
- Any student availing other scholarship scheme run by the Government of India will not be covered under this scheme.
Medhavi Chhatra Yojana Documents
Students availing this Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojana are required to have the following documents: –
- Photo: This is an important document, in which passport size is obtained. All students should keep this with them.
- Aadhaar Card: In today’s time, the Aadhaar card has become the most useful ID, scanned copy of the original copy is required to fill this form.
- Bonafide Certificate of Himachal: This scheme works at the regional level, so you are required to keep important IDs of the state with you.
- Copy of Result: The marks of the examination have been given priority in the qualification, so for verification of the marks obtained in the examination, the student must keep his / her important marksheet with him.
- Caste Certificate: Due to the election based on caste, the student must keep his caste certificate, for which it is necessary to keep the Scheduled Caste and OBC caste certificate which should be issued by the officer above the post of Tehsildar.
- Bank Account Details: This is also an important document, for which the information on the front page of the bank passbook is filled. The first page of the passbook can be scanned to fill the online form, otherwise, a Xerox copy of the first page is submitted.
- Income Certificate is Taken from Authority: It is important to give an income certificates for verification of the monthly and annual income of the family.
- Apart from this, many special documents like fee structure approved by the university, receipt of payment of fees, and letters for selection, etc. Students will also have to submit.
HP Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojana Apply Online
- First of all, the student will have to visit the Official Website of Himachal Pradesh Government for the Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojana Scholarship. You can get scholarship information online from here.
- Here, the student has to log in and fill in his required information. If all information is filled in carefully, the form can also be canceled if it is wrong. You can keep all the information ready by writing it on a rough page.
- After this, ID and password will be generated. [ID and password are very important, fill them carefully and remember so that you can open your account without any trouble]
- Log in with this ID and password. [When finished after logging in, then log off
- After this, the application form is required to be filled. In this, you fill all the information given and upload your photograph in it. Look at the size and format of the photo carefully then fill it up because sometimes the size is not too large or too small because the form is not obtained, similarly give the photo in the format in which it is sought.
- After taking the print out of this, submit this application form with all the documents in the school/institute. Keep a copy of this with yourself.
HP Departmental Contact Numbers
To get complete information about this scheme, you can contact through the following means –
- Students can contact the school, college or institute from where they have studied.
- Candidates are MS Negi of Government of Himachal Pradesh, JT Director, Higher Idoo. / Nodal Scholarship Officer can also be contacted. Students can also contact this email to firstname.lastname@example.org website through e-mail.
- Apart from this, students can also contact by calling a phone number – 0177-2652579 and mobile number – +919418110840. Candidates can visit this official website page to get contact number.
This scheme has been made keeping in view the bright future of the students. With this, students belonging to Scheduled Castes and OBCs will get incentives as well as financial assistance to complete their studies, so that they will not get into any problem about their studies. To improve their standard of living, the Grihini Suvidha Yojana has also been released, in which LPG related benefits will be provided.
Check This Also => PMSS 2021-22 Himachal Pradesh: Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme