All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has invited applications for girls under the “Pragati Scholarship Scheme (1st Year) 2023” (AICTE Pragati & Saksham Scheme). Under this scheme, financial aid is provided to the interested/eligible girls. This plan focuses on the “empowerment of women” by providing knowledge, skills, and confidence. To avail of the benefits of this scholarship scheme, the “online application” has to be made at the department’s official website, ie. aicte-india.org.
AICTE has implemented the scholarship scheme for the progress of girls. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the applicant girls for 10 months. This scheme will help in the advancement of girls in education and will bear their full participation in the development process. To become a beneficiary under this scheme, the application form should be filled in by applying the ‘Online Application Form’. The beneficiaries in the scheme will become girls who have approved the degree/diploma course. The information and application process of this scheme has been provided online and under the scheme, the department has launched the official website https://www.aicte-india.org/.
Please Note -: Students can check the application status HERE. Also this scheme is available every year from October to November. Students are suggested to keep tracking our this page for latest updates of AICTE Pragati & Saksham Scheme.
Last Date to Apply – November 2023
Eligibility Criteria for AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme
- Under the scholarship scheme, the girl candidate is eligible to apply for admission in 1st Year Degree /Diploma course through the centralized admission process in any AICTE-approved institution
- Under the scheme, two girls from a family will be eligible to get the benefits of this scholarship.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 8 lakhs (Eight Lacs).
AICTE Pragati Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 Benefits
- Under the scheme, the tuition fees of the college of Rs. 30,000 / – or less and Rs 2000/- per month will be provided to the candidates as Contingency Allowance for 10 months in a year.
- Under the scheme, Rs. 30,000/- will be reimbursed for the purchase of books / equipment / software / laptop / desktop / vehicle / fee paid for competitive examination.
- To take advantage of this Pragati scholarship scheme 2023, the student of the degree/diploma course can apply. The last date for applying under this scheme has been fixed on November 30.
- For the AICTE Pragati Scholarship application form, the candidates need to visit https://www.aicte-india.org/.
- “Online application for Pragati & Saksham Scholarship Scheme (1st Year) go the link given above.
- First of all, the candidate needs to Register herself on the website and for this, you need to click on the Register Here link.
- In the Registration Form, the candidates must enter the Name, email, mobile number, year of admission, family annual income.
- After entering the above details, candidates will get a mail ID and password.
- Using the above ID and password, the candidates will get the Pragati & Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2023 application form.
- In this application, the applicant will have to fill in “Personal details, Family and Income details, Institute details, Education details, Bank details” and upload a copy of the required documents.
- Click on “Submit Application” when all the information and application process is completed.
- Candidates are advised to take two printouts of the application form with them for further use.
Document to be uploaded
- Applicant’s recent passport size photograph
- Signature of Applicant in the application form
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th exam to be uploaded
- Income certificate of the candidate’s parent’s
- Certificate issued by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) for admission to diploma/degree course
- The tuition fee receipt is also required to be submitted
- Bank passbook copy, wherein the details like Bank name, branch, IFSC code, candidate name, etc. should be shown.
- Caste certificate of the candidate
- Aadhaar Card is also needed with the application form.
Also, Read in Hindi => AICTE Pragati & Saksham Scholarship 2023-21
Contact Details of AICTE Pragati & Saksham Scheme Address:-
AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education)
Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi -110067 (https://www.aicte-india.org/)
For the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme Renewal: We will update all details soon and also will update the AICTE PG Scholarship Merit List.
2 thoughts on “AICTE Pragati & Saksham Scheme 2023: Apply Online”
This scholarship is very useful fro who are poor peoples
Mahendra nishad I am a bsc 2nd year student but apply 12th class bass 73.2% in class 12th…