Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR Summer Training) inviting the applications for 20 numbers Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Summer Training Program 2023. The candidates who want to work with renowned scientists in India’s premier research institutes, ie. CSIR-Labs are welcomed to submit their applications for the same. The students who are pursuing the IIIrd Year of B.E./B.Tech or equivalent, Ist year of M.Sc/M.E./M. Tech or equivalent can apply fast as these types of opportunities do not get repeated. This is an opportunity to spend one of your summer working at premier research Laboratories of CSIR with some of the leading scientists in India. The summer training program offered by AcSIR Summer Training is a residential one, which required you to necessarily reside on the campus of the respective CSIR Labs on the charge basis.
APJ Abdul Kalam Training Program
- Candidates who are pursuing IIIrd-year B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent, with GPA 8.0 on a scale of 10 OR GPA 7.0 on a scale of 10 for CFTIs (up to IV Semester.) are eligible to apply for this program.
- Candidates who are in the Ist year of M.Sc. or equivalent, with minimum first-class at pre-M.Sc. degree level; or M.E./M.Tech. or equivalent with GPA 8.0 on a scale of 10 OR GPA 7.0 on a scale of 10 for CFTIs at B.E/B. Tech level or GATE Score greater than or equal to 600 or NET (Engineering) Rank from 1 to 100 are eligible to apply.
- Those candidates are also eligible who are in the third to the pre-final year of Integrated M.Sc. or equivalent, with GPA 6.0 on a scale of 10 (up to IV Sem).; or M.E./M.Tech. or equivalent with GPA 8.0 on a scale of 10 OR GPA 7.0 on a scale of 10 for CFTIs (up to IV Semester) or GATE Score greater than or equal to 600 or NET (Engineering) Rank from 1 to 100.
Benefits of Training Program
- There is a total of 20 fellowships are available for the year 2023.
- The duration of the summer training program will be two (2) months, between May and August.
- The selected candidates will be given a Fellowship amount of Rs. 25,000 for the duration of the program which will be payable after successful completion of the training program and submission of project report to the Laboratory Coordinator.
- The selected scholars will also get a Travel allowance of a maximum of Rs. 5,000
Selection Criteria for Program
- First of all the screening will be done based on Research proposal and other screening criteria laid down by the committee.
- Applying candidates can give their five preferences of CSIR Labs or Institutes.
- The candidates who are shortlisted for AcSIR Summer Training will be informed electronically (mail or phone call).
- For the final selection of the candidates, an interview will be held at a central location of shortlisted candidates.
- The candidate may be allowed to participate through electronic media for Interviews under specific requests.
- The selection of candidates will be based on merit or performance at the selection interview.
- Food and lodging arrangements shall be made for applicants called for interview only.
- To go to the next level of selection, the applicants must complete the application form in all manner.
- Multiple applications from one candidate will not be considered.
- At the time of selection, the interview must carry all your supporting documents.
- Address: AcSIR Coordination Office, CSIR-HRDC Campus, Sector-19, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad, UP-201002
- Phone: 9266600847
- Official Website: acsir.res.in
- Check Notification: Available Here
Read This Also ==> Swarna Jayanti Merit Scholarship For UG & And PG Students