The Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh (AABY Scholarship AP) 2022-23 launched by the Department of Financial Services is a social security scheme for rural landless families. The scheme will provide coverage to the head of the rural landless family of the state for partial and permanent disability or to an earning member of the family with the benefit of life insurance coverage and extended benefits such as educational scholarship/assistance to the children studying in 9th to 12th standard will also be provided.
Under this scheme of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India, Aam Aadmi Bima Scheme Scholarship Andhra Pradesh (AP) has been presented with new benefits, so that more people will be able to take advantage of it.
Scheme Eligibility Basis
- The member’s age should be between 18 years to 59 years old.
- The member should be the head of the family or an earning member of the Below Poverty Line (BPL) or a little above the poverty line within the identified occupational group / rural landless family.
Nodal Agency ie Central Ministry Department / State / Union Territory of India / Any other Institutional Management / In case of registered NGO / ‘Rural Landless Family’ appointed to run the scheme as per rules, the nodal agency’s year plan State Government / Union Territory appointed to run.
Identification of Groups
The nodal agency will identify the members covered under the Aam Aadmi Bima Scheme Scholarship Andhra Pradesh and provide the total number of members covered under the scheme for the P&G unit established with a 50% share of the premium. The master policy will be held under the nodal agency.
The students will have to arrange the following documents to apply for the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh:
- Ration card
- Evidence from the birth register
- Evidence from school certificate
- Voter list
- Identity card issued by well-known employer/government department
- Unique Identity Card (Aadhaar Card)
The candidates looking for the scholarship under Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh scheme will get the following amount.
- Maximum of two children studying between 9th to 12th is Rs. 100 / – per child will be given a scholarship as a free benefit. It will be paid annually on the first of July and first January every year.
Scholarship Claim Procedure
If you are already having eligiblity then you can apply for the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh claim through the below-provided procedure.
- The nodal agency will identify the students.
- The application form will be filled by the member father of the student who is eligible for the scholarship and what will be submitted to the nodal agency. After this, the name of the student, the school name, the nodal agency. Class, member name, master policy; The list of beneficiary students along with complete details like membership, and NEFT details for direct payment will be submitted to the concerned P&GED.
- The scholarship will be paid by the LIC to the beneficiary student’s account on the first July and first January of each year in every half year. In cases where NEFT facility is not available, with the prior approval of the competent authority, the eligible students will be issued an account payee in the name of the nodal agency along with the list of beneficiary students who pass the scholarship. In such cases, the utilization certificate will have to be submitted by the nodal agency before claiming the scholarships for the next half-yearly scholarship payment.
- As per the decision was taken by LIC / Government, any other measure of payment of scholarship will be applicable in the future.
Online Registration Process
The students from class 9th to 12th who are eligible to obtain the benefits under this Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh (AABY Scholarship AP) 2019-2022 can also register through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP 2.0) official website. Follow the below-given procedure for the registration now:
- Candidates wishing to apply online for this scholarship will have to enter the National Scholarship Portal which is www.scholarships.gov.in.
- On the home page “New User?” Press “Register”.
- A new page will open where you have to fill name, gender, mobile number, captcha code, and some details, fill it with the correct information and after filling it select the “Register” tab.
- After completing registration, you will get your “Student Registration ID”.
- Through “Student Registration ID”, you will be able to login to the account.
- Welcome to the portal, a welcome page will appear.
- After that select the “Aam Aadmi Bima Scheme Scholarship Andhra Pradesh Application Form” tab, the form will appear on your system screen, fill in the registration details, educational details and basic details. Now start filling according to these fields.
- By selecting “Save & Continue” you will get the application form and besides fill various important details of contact such as contact details, plan details and upload documents accordingly.
- Finally, press on the “Submit” tab and complete the online application submission process to apply for the scholarship on the National Scholarship Portal.
- Don’t forget to print the filled application form for reliable reference.
Check This Also –: Andhra Pradesh Scholarship 2022: List, Last Date To Apply