12th National Biennial Competition By National Innovation Foundation India
If you want to be a part of this 12th Biennial Competition, then you should require to submit your application on or before 31st March 2021 for the 12th National Biennial Competition for Green Grassroots Unaided Technological Innovations, Ideas & Outstanding Traditional Knowledge.
National Innovation Foundation NIF is an autonomous body of the Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India is recognizing, respecting and rewarding grassroots technological innovators and traditional knowledge experts developed by various individuals and communities in the unorganized sector.
The children who are studying in or out of school are also entitled to send their original ideas for the competition.
Last Date: 31st March 2021
Eligibility for 12th National Biennial Competition
- The applicant should be a Citizen of India
- 12th National Biennial Competition is open to Students, Self-employed/ Professionals / Aided /Unaided /Theories or Art.
- Students are eligible for special category awards.
- The students who want to participate in the competition, their Inventions and innovations should be of their creative thinking, without the support of their teachers or any other person.
- The innovations needed to be based in the following areas:
- Agriculture, machines, processes or products for farm/non-farm operations, household utility, transportation, energy conservation or generation, reduction in drudgery, development of plant varieties, development of herbal remedies for human/ animal problems, or any other low cost sustainable green technologies.
- Ideas for innovative technologies that have not yet become products are also welcome to participate in the competition.
- The entries from those who are holding professional/ post-graduate degrees or affiliation with formal institutions are not acceptable.
- Those who have gained long professional experience in the public or private sector, are also not entitled to apply for the competition.
- The candidates who are engaged in engineering, biotechnology or any other professional/ postgraduate courses, their entries will also not be entertained.
Award of 12th National Biennial Competition
The best three innovations each different category will be awarded the following prizes.
National First Prize Winner: Rs. Five Lacs (5.00 lacs)
National Second Prize Winner: Rs. Three Lacs (3.00 lacs)
National Third Prize Winner: Rs. One Lac (1.00 lac)
- Life Time Achievement Award of Rs. Seven lacs Fifty Thousand (7.50 lacs) to an outstanding innovator with demonstrated lifelong creativity will also be given.
- Prizes worth Rs 30,000/-, Rs. 25,000 and Rs 20,000 for the best three entries and several consolation prizes of Rs 10,000 to the students will also be provided.
- A chance to get registered in the National Register will also be given.
Other Benefits under Scholarship
- The outstanding entries will also be widely publicized in the Honey Bee Newsletter and through other media.
- Summary and/or details of the selected innovative practices and traditional knowledge practices included in the Register will be displayed at the websites of NIF
- Facilitation through other Linkages/ NIF Website.
How to Apply for the 12th National Biennial Competition
The participants can send their entries for 12th National Biennial Competition
Individuals or groups may send as many entries on a plain paper providing the following details:
- Technical details of the idea or innovation or traditional knowledge practice along with sketches, photo or videos wherever available/necessary
- The genesis of idea/innovation or traditional knowledge
- Educational qualification of the innovators/ traditional knowledge holders and occupation
- If the student is studying, then indicate the Class.
- Give the full postal address with pin code and contact number.
- Any other information that may necessary for the entries.
- Herbal entries may be accompanied by properly dried plant samples to enable correct identification.
- Entries may be submitted along with a copy of the reports by the participants.
Selection Procedure for 12th National Biennial Competition
- All the received entries for National Biennial Competition will be screened for their validity, uniqueness, creativity, social impact, potential impact, eco-friendliness, value for linkage with science & technology and prospects of diffusion through the commercial and non-commercial channel.
- The shortlisted entries will be identified by a group of experts and Honey Bee Network Collaborators.
- All the entries will be considered based on both the education and occupation of the participant.
- The entries must be received on or before 31st March 2021.
- The entries should be submitted to the below-mentioned address.
Office Address: Eleventh National Biennial Competition, National Innovation, Foundation – India, Grambharti, Amrapur, Gandhinagar-Mahudi Road Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Phone Number: 02764261131/ 32/ 38/ 39
Email Address: email@example.com, Website: www.nif.org.in
Official Website: www.nif.org.in
Check This Also => Young India Fellowship 2021-22