10th National Handwriting Competition 2021 is going to be organized by the ASK India Society, which is a non- profitable organization for the deprived children of India. They believe that the desired changes in the lives of such children will come only by educating them as better citizens. The main intention of conducting this competition is to create awareness among students and school management of Handwriting.
National Handwriting Competition is started in the year 2010. Every year over 200 schools and 3 Lacs students are participating in this competition. The award will be given to the students at the school level, district level, state level, and national level.
- 1 National Handwriting Competition Dates:
National Handwriting Competition Dates:
- November 2021: Last Date to receive your school’s registration form and DD
- December 2021: Last date to receive Students Answer sheets
- 2nd week of January 2021: Announcement of school level result
- 23rd January 2021: Name of winner will be announced at the awards function in Delhi
10th National Handwriting Competition 2021 Eligibility
All the students of Classes 1 to 12 can participate in this National Handwriting Competition 2021
- Category A – Students of Classes 1 to 4
- Category B – Students of Classes 5 to 8
- Category C – students of Classes 9 to 12
National Handwriting Competition 2021 Awards :
- Round 1 @ School Level for “SCHOOL HANDWRITING CHAMP”
This round is among the students of an individual school. The first 3 best performers in every school, in each category, will be awarded Handwriting Champ of the School Certificate and Medal.
- Round 2 @ State Level for “STATE HANDWRITING CHAMP”
Students who qualify in the Round 1 are eligible for Round 2. This round is among the students from the same State. The first 3 best performers in State, in each category, will be awarded Handwriting Champ of the State Trophy, a Certificate and Gift Hamper worth Rs. 2000/-
- Round 3 @ National Level for “NATIONAL HANDWRITING CHAMP”
All students who qualify in the Round 2 are eligible for Round 3. This round is among the students of different states. The first 3 best performers, in each Category, in India will be awarded Handwriting Champ of the Nation Trophy, a Certificate and Gift Hamper worth of Rs. 5000/-
- All the participants will receive Participation Certificates and Score Report.
National Handwriting Competition 2021 Application Form
- The participation of the students should be sent through their respective schools.
- The competition will be conducted in the school premises.
- Students of classes/standard I, II, III, and IV are eligible for Category A, Students of classes/standard V, VI, VII, and VIII are eligible for Category B and Students of classes IX, X, XI and XII are eligible for Category C.
- For the participation in the competition, the participants will have to pay a Registration Fees in the form of Demand Draft.
- The DD should be from any Nationalized Bank in the name of ASK LEARNING CENTRE payable at Hyderabad.
- The school registration form should be couriered to the Regional Controllers Office ASK Learning Centre at Hyderabad on or before the due date.
- The Registration Fee to participate in this National Handwriting Competition is Rs. 200/-. The fee can be deposited in the Bank Account mentioned below by cash or NEFT Transfer or PayTm or Goggle Play. Payments can also be accepted through Cheques and DDs.
Bank Account Details for Payment of Fee :
Account Name: ASK LEARNING CENTRE
Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Account No.: 37015871923
Account Type: CURRENT ACCOUNT
Bank Branch: New Mallepally, Hyderabad
IFSC Code: SBIN0008027
Payment of Fees through PayTM or Google Pay.
Our PayTM No.: 9848610839.
Our GooglePay (TezApp) No.: 9848610839
Note: The candidates are advised to inform the Society after depositing the Amount
Exam Pattern for National Handwriting Competition 2021
- The medium of examination will be English.
- There will be the same question paper for B and C Categories.
- The duration of the exam is for 20 minutes.
- There will be only one written exam and the same answer sheet will be evaluated for further rounds/levels.